Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Hen Party Pottery

It has been a while since I posted any information on the blog about the recent pottery events we have been to. Well, at the weekend we were asked to host a hen night gathering for about 19 ladies. It was a wonderful afternoon and there was a variety of pottery painted. It is great to see everyone's different ideas develop as they paint and I have taken pictures of some of the items so you can see. I apologise for the quality of the photos as it was dark when I took them but I think the pieces still look lovely.

cup cake money box and two cup cake trinket boxes


two Brown Betty teapots

two short am mugs decorated in a nursery theme

a selection of flowerpots and vases


 
 a deep star bowl


                                               a small gravy or sauce boat

small milk jugs for one


My mum and I have also been busy painting things for our up and coming Christmas Markets, we will put them on the blog for you to see asap


No comments:

Post a Comment