Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Bonne Maman jam jars

It was my birthday recently and my daughter bought me this wonderful book


Not only does it have wonderful recipes such as chicken, prawn and sweet potato curry, sizzling chilli and peach chicken, lemon and wild blueberry swirl cake, strawberry souffle, apricot mince pies etc but also great ideas on how to recycle the Bonne Maman jars. These are the most beautiful jars; a classic glass jar topped with a striking red gingham lid and just ideal for storing craft bits and cookery bits. There are some beautiful photos in the book showing you lots of ideas.



I think this is my favourite - just some sticky pads on the lids and stick the jars under your cupboards or shelves for some really handy extra storage space that you didn't even know was there!



I found this picture at iheartlinen along with some more great ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment