Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Belated Happy New Year!

We are still here, we haven't disappeared but we have been taking a bit of a break after a very busy Christmas season. October, November, and December were extremely busy with paint your own pottery events and it has taken a little while to recover.

Anyway we wish you a belated Happy New Year for 2012 and look forward to sharing many more pottery and craft ideas with you in future.

I am very excited to share my most recent news which is a new addition to my family - yes! that's right - a brand new sewing machine - a Janome CXL301. It is computerised and so simple and easy to use. It has 30 built in stitches and one step button holes. It is truly amazing.


 I am so excited. I have never owned one before and I am really looking forward to trying out lots of different projects, especially machine embroidery which looks quite tricky. However, I am armed with a darning foot and I know how to drop the feed dog now so I have no excuse but to get going.

My first two projects were fixing my son's school trousers and mending my cushions in the living room so let's hope it gets better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment