Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

Hometown Quilting and Fabric Shop - Rochester, Kent


I really spoiled myself on Wednesday evening and went down to my favourite shop, Hometown, for their January Sale. 

Hometown is much more than a fabric and haberdashery store. It’s a paradise for fabric lovers, quilters and patchworkers or anyone who shares a passion for making things. The shop not only stocks an eclectic selection of books and hands-on creative kits; but also a range of contemporary home accessories, including Pantone colour mugs, and stylish British handmade textile gifts and accessories.

The owner, Marion Haslam, has been a keen quilt maker and quilt teacher for more than 20 years and has published four books.
Hometown has now been open since 2008 and is a wonderful little shop. I think the sale is on until Saturday 28th January so I may be able to squeeze in another visit between now and then!

1 comment: